Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Calling All Quilts!!

I need your help! I would like to develop a gallery of quilts (finished or not) that have either been made with fabric or feedsacks purchased from me OR quilts made from any of my patterns. I think it would be so much fun to see them and show them on the blog!

If you would just send me a pic of a project with your name and hometown (and blog address if you have one) I would love it! Thanks in advance.

This week I am working toward getting things pulled together for the retreat I am speaking and teaching at the first weekend in October. They have about 225 people signed up and I always try to take as much as possible to sell. So we are cut, cut, cutting fabric and feedsacks and getting things ready to go.

Today I spend and hour and a half in the dentist's chair getting a temporary bridge. YUK!! Over the next year I will have 2 implants done and then get several crowns. I've had SO many root canals on my teeth from an accident when I was 13 years old, it's unbelievable. Amazing how you still deal with something 40+ years later. I've had a bridge for over 20 years and now I'm going to eventually go back to having individual teeth. Amazing! It costs a FORTUNE, hope it's worth it!

Here's the first picture I have to show you. It was made by Owanda Arms in Silver Springs, MD using my Square Dance pattern. I LOVE the pastels she used. Thanks Owanda!

Have a great week! Blessings ~

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I've got a couple quilts to send you glenna. I'll have to photograph them this weekend.